CEUnion has been offering live, in person seminars at several locations since 2013. These seminars all have the same professional touch. The process is very simple to attend.
- Register using the online form or by sending an email via the contact page.
- Recieve a confirmation from Dave or Maxine
- Maxine will send an invoice for the cost to your email via QuickBooks.
- All Seminars start at 8:30am on the day of with 30 minutes of networking and begin by 9:00 am.
- Every class has at least two 15 minute breaks.
- Evaluation forms will be given out near then end, and when class is over you hand in your evaluation form and recieve your credits at the door.
48 Hour Cancellation Policy
Seminar Cancellations must be recieved at least 48 hours before the date of the seminar. Refunds may not be given if the cancellation is within the 48 hour window before the seminar.